To make a perfect meal, you should always have a perfectly organized and optimized kitchen. To have a perfectly organized and optimized kitchen, you should develop processes and techniques that maximize the output and minimize the effort. And to reach this level, you should focus on the following categories:
1. Storage Times for the Refrigerator and Freezer
2. How to Store Food in the Refrigerator
3. How Long to Cook Fresh / Frozen Vegetables
4. Meat Cuts & Cooking Recommendations
5. Cooking Measurements Conversions
With our Kitchen Optimization Hacks, we aim to help you reach that level of proficiency. We help you improve your skills and your meals.
Infographic by Kitchen Byte
57 total views, 1 views today
Download this infographic.